Account Executive, Commercial
Are you interested in working for a 5000+ global software company, doing extremely challenging and interesting work in sales? This is the role for you.
What this role is:
The Account Executive is the catalyst behind Genesys’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, you are responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and existing customers in industry and services market sector.
In this role, you will help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning their needs and objectives with Genesys solutions. You are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline within different industries. You will report to Vice-President Sales France.
What this role isn’t:
This isn’t a tick the box benefits position. We are passionate about customer experience and our solutions pivot around improving a customer journey and ultimately their Customer Experience. In this role, you can share your passion and it should be evident at every opportunity in a sales engagement. You will Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and strong quality results.
What you’ll bring to the table:
We are looking for someone able to lead through a passion for great CX, Cloud and SaaS innovation and commitment to results.
Your strong ability to leverage leads provided by Marketing and developing new opportunities on your own, handling all different kinds of sales scenarios and ultimately closing opportunities provided to you. In this key role, your main goal is to turn as many opportunities into closed-won deals as possible. Once an opportunity has been closed, you will help manage the initial phases of post-sales support and ensure implementation is set up accordingly. Your superior active listening skills will drive you to collaborate effectively alongside multiple team members, in an international and dynamic environment.
Some details about what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Genesys offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
- Guide customer and prospect corporate strategic initiatives
- Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high-level strategies
- Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Genesys
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with Economic Buyer in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or customer
- Bring net new and innovative ideas to both the internal team and the customer
- Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- 5+ years previous business-to-business SaaS Sales experience with a documented track record of success as a Sales Account Executive in a net new business role
- Engineers or Business school education or equivalent
- Experience with Complex and Consultative Sales Environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Experience of the SAS sales process
- Superior active listening skills
- Multitasking collaborator attitude
- International business development experience
- Cloud or SaaS based Enterprise software or contact center industry experience
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-FS1
INTERNSHIP 2021 - Satellite Flight Dynamics - Automatic Maneuver Detection (mAirbusAirbus Defence and Space SAS Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a3 hour agoShareToulouse (31)
Achat junior (F/H) en stageworldlineAbout Worldline Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA,4 hour agoShareSeclin (59)
Account ExecutiveMicrosoftOur French Public Sector is seeking a Strategic Account Executive based in Paris to manage the SNCF account. A role like this may very well be the pinnacle of your5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Project Purchaser (f/m/d)Hager GroupPuchasing in a global environment is your passion? International project -and supplier management is your domain? Apply at Hager Group! We are currently looking for a6 hour agoShareObernai (67)
Power Electronics EngineerGarrett Advancing MotionGarrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years and continues today as the world’s leader in turbo technology solutions and6 hour agoShareThaon-les-Vosges (88)