Community Developer, The Crew 2 M/F
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you have an opportunity to collaborate and grow with teams around the world that are passionate about their work and pioneers in their domain.
You'll progress in a nurturing, inspiring environment in which you'll be able to push back the limits of the imaginary, and the limits of technology, to create worlds that will inspire our players.
As a Community Developer for The Crew 2, you will work with the franchise’s Senior ComDev to craft and execute strategies aimed at fostering and growing our community, and safeguarding the link between our player-base and the development team. Much of this work is done in close collaboration with international and studio partners - such as Live, Marketing, Brand, PR, Events, Player Experience, to mention but a few - to ensure that community concerns are championed for all aspects of The Crew 2‘s marketing and game development. You will report to the Community Development Group Manager.
You will work alongside the development team, on-site at our Ubisoft Ivory Tower studio in Lyon.
More specifically, you will be tasked with the following:
- Helping to define and deploy strategies to foster and grow the The Crew 2 community, in collaboration with the game's Brand Director, Live Producer, and associated teams.
- Working with Community Managers assigned to your game to ensure the successful deployment of live and communication strategies, as well as supporting them in their interactions with the player-base.
- Continually passing on needs and opinions expressed by the community to the development and wider partner teams, thanks to sentiment reports, live phase analyses, surveys, etc.
- Ensuring that community strategies are communicated to and fully understood by WW Operational Marketing, PR, and Business teams.
- Working with other player-focused teams (Customer Support, Player Experience, etc.) to champion quality experiences and service for our fans.
- Setting the editorial line for community-centric communication, and being responsible for the production of all written community content, such as articles and patch notes.
- Coordinating the production of community assets - in collaboration with the studio and development teams - such as screenshots and videos.
- Establishing performance indicators in order to regularly evaluate the results and performance of your content and activations.
- Helping to coordinate studio events, such as player workshops.
- Being a spokesperson for the development team to the community during livestreams and in-person events (industry shows, fan-meets, etc.).
- Working with Operational Marketing to ensure that subsidiaries in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) and NCSA (North, Central and South America) zones are aware of community activations, when applicable.
- Crisis-management, should the need arise.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or relevant.
- 2 years of previous experience in the video game industry.
- Experience in digital marketing with digital creation (videos, photos, articles, livestreams, podcasts, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience managing fan sites or official forums is a bonus.
Skills And Knowledge
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have excellent knowledge of common communication platforms for the video game industry (Discord, Reddit, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- You have great project coordination skills and are familiar with collaborative tools (Smartsheet, Google Docs, etc.).
- You speak English & French fluently, and have native-level English writing skills.
- You know how to communicate effectively with different levels of management (you are at ease when presenting your work / plans to top management).
- You know how to multitask and define priorities.
- You know how to think globally and strategically.
- You have a passion for videogames.
Position available immediately.
The position is based in Lyon.
Lead Game Designer H/FUbisoftCompany Description Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to12 hour agoShareAnnecy (74)
Live Producer – Ubisoft Paris Mobile (M/F)UbisoftCompany Description At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of14 hour agoShareMontreuil (93)
Engagement & Culture ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar’s vision is to bring fairness, freedom and fraternity to the world of travel. BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind:14 hour agoShareParis (75)
Business Development ManagerFieldwireWho we're looking for We are looking for a Business Developer, former Project Engineer/Assistant Project Manager who is proactive, detail-oriented, friendly, and16 hour agoShareParis (75)
Machine Learning Engineer, Speech-to-MeaningSonos, IncAt Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team,18 hour agoShareParis (75)