Internship/Apprenticeship (m/f) – Junior Project Manager Digitalization & Innovation - Allianz Real Estate
Allianz Real Estate is the captive investment and asset manager for real estate within Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies for the Allianz Group, focusing on direct and indirect equity globally and commercial real estate loans in Europe and the U.S.
We aim to provide superior risk-adjusted returns along the buy-manage-sell value chain with a primary focus on Core to Value Add opportunities in the 24/7 gateway cities of the world.
Our global activities are steered out of Munich and Paris whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management.
From a direct equity portfolio of €16bn in 2008, our AUM grew to €73.6bn at the end of December 2019 – positioning us as the world's largest real estate investor*. *IPE Top 100 Real Estate Investor 2019
The Asset Management & Development activities at Allianz Real Estate West Europe are organized in two pillars : regional Product & Development team and local Asset Management communities.
The internship position is within Product & Development West Europe.
Key functions of the department :
- Prepare the assets for future challenges by defining and implementing strategies for sustainable development, digitalization and smart buildings.
- Define guidelines to enhance portfolio resilience and asset attractiveness, reducing obsolescence and maximizing portfolio financial performance through product standardization starting with office assets
- Perform Technical and Environmental Due Diligences in the region as well as Smart Due Diligence
- Via a dedicated Data Asset Manager collect, structure and analyze data related to the operation of buildings and the performance of operators.
- Via a dedicated Development team :
o Assure consistency of the product from conception to completion through the management of all parties involved (architects, BET, promoters)
Description of the mission:
Reporting to the Head of PrD, you will be involved in the group's strategic approach to Innovation, Digitalization and Sustainability. You will perform this internship in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment. As such, your main tasks will involve:
- Support the development of the group's strategy on selected operational tasks
- Contribute to the management of consultants on project by project basis
- Interface and support various lines of business for matters related to innovation and digitalization
- Bibliographic research, writing notes, preparing slide decks
- Organize, monitor (budget, deadlines) and support strategic projects
- Preparation and minutes of meetings and scheduling
- Interface with internal stakeholders and external consultants
- Contribute to internal and external presentations, with emphasis on investor reporting
- Student in the last year of engineering or business school with a strong interest in the real estate field
- Already experienced in working in a corporate environment (previous internship or full-time experience)
- Excellent command of English as well as French and/or German
- Perfect command of office automation tools (Microsoft suite)
- Strong ability to synthesize, conceptualize and solve problems
- Familiarity with data analytics is a plus
- Well organized, flexible with availability to travel
Deputy Head of HR FranceJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.J.P. Morgan is a leading financial provider and among the top global banks in all product areas. J.P. Morgan's commitment enables us to deliver a broad range of1 hour agoShareParis (75)
Executive Administrative Assistant MarketsJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Core Responsibilities:Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings Complex, high volume email management (where applicable) Client1 hour agoShareParis (75)
Executive Administrative Assistant Wholesale PaymentsJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Core Responsibilities:Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings Complex, high volume email management (where applicable) Client1 hour agoShareParis (75)
People Support Senior AdvisorLUSH CosmeticsPeople Support Senior AdvisorParis, FranceDiversify our future We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and3 hour agoShareParis (75)
ETO Project LeaderSartorius CorporationLeading ETO projects in the aim to design, quote, prototype and industrialize new custom products. The ETO Project Leader will be responsible for managing Engineered to3 hour agoShareAubagne (13)