We now have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our dedicated Sales team in the North West/Lancashire region. This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join a thriving business and play a key part in our ongoing growth and success. At Story Homes, our people mirror the quality of our product and therefore a passion for excellence and a desire to make a real contribution are vital. We invest in and develop our people as we believe quality people ensure the quality of our homes.
Sales Executive Job Purpose:
To progress reservations through to exchange to meet and exceed sales and legal targets whilst providing the highest quality of customer experience to meet the business plan and maximise profits.
Sales Executive Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective delivery of site sales targets meeting regulatory and quality standards
- Deliver excellent customer service and experience, representing the high quality standards of Story Homes
- Provide accurate and timely information and data to aid continuous improvement and business plan achievement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing a new build development and progressing sales within timescales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A proactive and driven attitude
- The ability to work alone in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility with working hours and days to meet the company’s needs
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
- A full UK driving licence and own transport
Sales Executive Benefits
In return for your passion and drive, you will receive a:
- Highly competitive salary and commission
- Competitive quarterly bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Local discounts
- Employee benefits e.g. Annual Leave Purchase scheme and Cycle to Work scheme.
Founded in 1987 by current CEO Fred Story, Story Homes is a housing developer building more than 900 new homes in 2019/20 across Cumbria, North West and North East England and Southern Scotland.
Story Homes’ mission is to design and build quality homes that people aspire to live in. It is proud to build beautiful homes that bring something different to the areas in which it operates. As a family-owned business, Story Homes goes to great lengths to craft houses that are not only strong in build, but in character too. It is proud to challenge the conventions of mass produced new-builds and stand apart from the crowd.
The Carlisle-headquartered company also has regional offices in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Chorley, directly employing more than 500 staff.
Story Homes is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are invited from all sections of the community.
Field Service EngineerPeak ScientificField Service Engineer – Peak Scientific, France €competitive + benefitsLocation: North of France (and surrounding area) An exciting opportunity has arisen7 hour agoShareFrance
EVP Business Development - Industrials (CPG, Supply Chain)Proudfoot*** MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SALES EXPERIENCE *** Our expanding portfolio has created an exciting opportunity for an energized new team member with an13 hour agoShareParis (75)
Juriste en Droit Social FranceMerck KGaAVotre rôle : En tant que Juriste en Droit Social France, vous êtes le partenaire privilégié de nos filiales qui exercent principalement dans1 day agoShareMolsheim (67)
Community Developer, The Crew 2 M/FUbisoftCompany Description Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground3 day agoShareLyon (69)
Internship/Apprenticeship (m/f) – Junior Project Manager Digitalization & Innovation - Allianz Real EstateAllianz FranceAllianz Real Estate is the captive investment and asset manager for real estate within Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies for the4 day agoShareParis (75)