Online-to-Offline Performance Lead, Go-to-Market
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an analytical, problem solving, strategic project management role.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in product development, sales and/or marketing within advertising, e-commerce, or search, structuring and implementing operational initiatives with sales teams.
- Good networker and influencer, with strong interpersonal skills, able to work across various business functions.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate with technical teams
- Demonstrated strong performance with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to think strategically in analyzing needs of clients and teams. Proven track record in managing ambiguity that comes with projects.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will have responsibility for developing and driving execution of the EMEA go-to-market strategy and plan for Online-to-Offline (O2O) products and solutions. You will be managing a team of O2O Regional Product Leads (RPLs) who manage the successful local deployment of new products and features and collect and prioritize local product feedback. You will collaborate with the Country and Global product teams, Google’s sales teams and the Communities of sales specialists.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.Responsibilities
- Serve as Regional Product Expert Lead for EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) for our O2O and Vendor Funded Media suite of products, defining core focus areas and priorities for each product area.
- Manage & develop a high performing team.
- Collaborate with partner GTM teams (beginning with Retail) to ensure an integrated GTM approach to O2O and Vendor Funded Media.
- Be a business partner to in-region Sales Leaders to ensure strategic O2O goals are met and EMEA needs are represented at all levels of the business.
- Work closely with global product leads to plan, deliver and execute new O2O product launches in EMEA, including managing communication reviews with Sales and developing and prioritising on-going requirements for our products to be successful in-market.
Engagement ManagerTeradataEngagement Manger Company Overview Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically5 hour agoShareAntony (92)
Technical Support SpecialistInfobloxInfoblox’s Support Team is looking for an ambitious and intelligent individual to join our highly talented group in any major city where Infoblox is based. As a6 hour agoShareCergy-Pontoise (95)
Performance Coordinator (Creator Program) M/F (CDI)JellysmackJellysmack is opening up a new role as a Performance Coordinator. This role is a unique opportunity to:Dive into Jellysmack, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in6 hour agoShareLevallois-Perret (92)
Operational Marketing ManagerHitachi Solutions LtdCompany Description Hitachi Solutions comprend ce qu'il faut pour transformer numériquement les organisations, en exploitant la puissance des dernières6 hour agoShareParis (75)
ATR - INT - Legal department (m/f)AirbusAvions de Transport Regional (ATR) GIE Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR6 hour agoShareToulouse (31)