People Support Senior Advisor
People Support Senior Advisor
Diversify our future
We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and we are always looking to expand perspectives and voices to shape our future.
We see you, we celebrate you, we want you!
Who we are
You might know us as the inventors of the bath bomb, but there’s more to this great-smelling, partly employee-owned, family-run company than pioneering cosmetics. We believe our business should put more back into the world than it takes and demonstrate that capitalism can be a force for good. We put our people first and fight cruel practices like animal testing, promote regeneration, and show that it is what’s inside that counts - whether
that’s an ingredient in a product, or the minerals in a smartphone.
We are looking for a People Support Senior Advisor to join our team in France. Under the supervision of the People Support Manager, you will work with the Retail, DF and Support teams to support them on a daily basis; you will also work on more global projects to support business and team engagement.
- Draft contracts of employment and all documents related to the staff experience, DPAE, health insurance / provident insurance registrations, organize hiring medical visits;
- Advise managers on a daily basis on all People topics;
- Follow up disciplinary processes, grievance, mutual termination and all procedures for breach of employment contract;
- Welcome and train new managers;
- Contribute to People Development by working on People Reviews, performance management, training in particular,
- Participate in the development of People tools and projects, in line with local and global strategy;
- Establish convocations for Works council meetings;
- Attend Works Council meetings;
- Assist the People Support Manager on a daily basis;
- Ensure legal monitoring in labor law;
- Occasional trips to plan ;
- The missions will have to evolve according to the needs of the business.
- Significant experience in a similar position (min. 5 years),
- Compulsory Training in French social law (master’s degree 2),
- HR Training desired (master’s degree 1 or 2),
Fluent in English and Office Pack.
- Be very reactive,
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of service,
- Teamwork logic,
- Force of proposal,
- Autonomy, adaptability and resilience,
- Change management,
- Writing skills,
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented approach,
Experience in implementing projects such as disability, diversity/inclusion and the employer brand would be a plus.
What’s it like working for Lush
People are at the heart of our business. We want you to enjoy and challenge yourself, build
a career, and teach us what we don’t know, so we’ve created a culture where your job
description is a starting point, not an end goal. Our working style is flexible, fluid, supportive,
and authentic - if you’ve got the drive to push yourself and try different things, you will have
You can find more information here - www.weare.lush.com
If this sounds like you, then apply now with your CV and cover letter telling us why you'd be the perfect fit.
We look forward to reading your application!
Vice President Of SalesKaboodle Digital150 000 € - 160 000 € par anVice President of Sales - SEMEA Description The Regional Vice President of Sales will play a critical role in driving enterprise strategy for our award-winning Sales4 hour agoShareParis (75)
Administrateur Système et support applicatif H/FConduentAbout Conduent: Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients5 hour agoShareRosny-sous-Bois (93)
Research Engineer in Reinforcement LearningInstaDeepABOUT INSTADEEP InstaDeep Ltd is an EMEA leader in decision-making AI products for the Enterprise, with headquarters in London, and offices in Paris, Tunis, Lagos,5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Full Professor PositionParis-Dauphine UniversityThe successful candidate should be committed to a state-of-the-art research program and will be expected to teach at the graduate and undergraduate levels 128 hours per5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Associate Director, Global PricingJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesJanssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS), one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Pricing within the Global5 hour agoShareFrance