Technical coordinator- nuclear facility
The ILL is a fundamental research institute located in Grenoble, France; it was founded by France, Germany and the United Kingdom. It is Europe's leading centre for research using neutrons and operates the brightest neutron source in the world. The ILL's Reactor Division is responsible for producing the neutrons feeding the instruments of research and for operating all the technical installations associated with the reactor. It currently has a vacancy for a:
Technical coordinator- nuclear facility
This is a post in the Operations Group reporting to the Head of Service; your main duties will be to:
- Prepare the reactor shutdown timetables in liaison with the other ILL divisions,
- Prepare, plan and coordinate the operations planned for the Reactor Division and draw up the timetables (weekly and monthly),
- Together with the other actors involved and the relevant Sponsor (responsible for the integration of the operations), identify the milestones and interfaces shared with other ILL projects,
- Conduct the coordination meetings; write and publish the minutes,
- Collect and analyse progress data and produce the progress reports and reactor cycle reports,
- Ensure integration of feedback to improve operational reliability (programming, intervention times, risk reduction) and facility availability,
- Train to become an operations technician, to be able to stand in for shift team members as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- You have an RQF Level 4-5 qualification (e.g. BTEC HND) in a technical domain (industrial engineering / maintenance, mechanical and production engineering, etc.), with significant experience of at least five years in technical planning in the industrial sector,
- Good familiarity with MS Project,
- Good writing skills,
- An independent, methodical, and meticulous approach to your work and are known for your service-oriented approach,
- A good sense of diplomacy and a capacity to work collaboratively, adapting as required,
- A sense of discipline, good judgement, and the ability to work under stress,
- Ability to work well with multiple interlocutors and to structure your activity,
- At least intermediate level English (written, spoken, read).
As an international research centre, we are particularly keen to ensure that we also attract applicants from outside France. A good knowledge of French is required. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
This post is a permanent position.
Medical fitness for work under ionising radiation is required. Post based in Grenoble and subject to administrative screening. You must be ready to be called into action in the event of a crisis.
Generous company benefits (expatriation allowance), relocation assistance and language courses may be offered (for more information, please consult our employment conditions).
How to apply: Please submit your application before 20/12/2020, via our internet site: www.ill.eu/careers (job reference: 20/61).
Online-to-Offline Performance Lead, Go-to-MarketMinimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience in an analytical, problem solving, strategic project management role. Ability5 hour agoShareParis (75)
End User Computing TechnicianJust EatJust Eat is a leading global marketplace, providing millions of customers with an easy and secure way to order and pay for their favourite food from tens of thousands of5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Technical DraftsmaninterxionWhat's in it for you? Employee Performance Bonus Company savings plan, Free coffee & monthly vending machine allowance, Incentive bonus 38,000€ -5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Applicative SRE (F/M/X)DoctolibRegular (CDI) - France Transform healthcare access! Doctolib is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to take care of our applicative ecosystem. You will be the5 hour agoShareFrance
Clinical Trial Assistant - Sponsor dedicated - La DefenseSyneos Health ClinicalClinical Trial Assistant - Sponsor dedicated - La Defense - (21001717) Description JOB SUMMARY The position is responsible for providing clerical, administrative,5 hour agoShareFrance