CUSTOMER & PROCESS COORDINATOR
Valeo - Saint-Denis (93)
- Join Valeo's specialized Aftermarket teams and revolutionize customer relations through digital solutions!
- You participate in customer calls, receive and handle customer claims and assign them to the adequate department, then you follow the issue until resolution and keep the customer updated.
- You ensure complete traceability of customer relationship.
- You analyse transport volumes in order to propose & guarantee the best possible optimization.
- Before any order intake or invoicing, you ensure getting the Finance department approval and handle relations with Valeo & Customer banking systems.
- You follow order processing in the system to ensure perfect management of the customer order from data entry in the division IT system to receipt in the customer premises.
- You organise shipping operations and coordinate shipment inspection when needed and collect required quality/safety documents
- You follow sales data and maintain updated customer database and Sales Administration Document.
- You promote and support implementation of electronic and logistic services towards customer to improve quality of services
- You communicate with the different departments concerned by Customer related operations in order to ensure a smooth communication flow and best in class service
- You maintain a good knowledge of sales administration SAP operations and support implementation of process improvements in the system.
- You identify the mismatching and analyze the root causes, then propose improvements actions and coordinate it.
- You participate in customer meetings aiming to align the performance evaluation of both sides and promote services, tools and actions of services improvement.
- You follow the logistic costs per Country, Customer and Product line.
The St Denis site is part of the Group's Aftermarket activity, Valeo Service. It supplies spare parts to automakers and the independent aftermarket. Directly reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and in complete coordination with the sales representative, the Customer & Process Coordinator is the main Customer contact on all operational aspects (except sales negotiation) and is in charge of sales administration operations and process improvement.
Your challenges ?
I. You are the main Customer contact
II. You are responsible for Sales Administration operations and process
III. You participate actively to process improvements and liaise with other departments
IV. You implement, follow and analyze export Key Performance Indicators of the division and propose the necessary improvements
V. You ensure a personalized follow-up of the “Key Accounts” KPI’s
VI. You are responsible for the complete follow-up of the direct deliveries of his customers’ area.
You have at least 4 years of experience in supply chain and sales administration for international countries
You've great knowledge in SAP and have skills in Excel
You have a fluent level of English.
You are rigorous, autonomous and have good interpersonal skills.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are shaking up the automotive industry. the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility. These are revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and which today are synonymous with tremendous career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talents. Would you like to experience new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 113,600 employees in 33 countries! More information about Valeo: https://www.valeo.com
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Saint Denis Job: Sales and Business Development Organization: D03R Valeo Service Export Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job Employee Status: Regular Job Type: Regular Job Posting: 27/01/2021, 9:03:12 AM
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Engagement ManagerTeradataEngagement Manger Company Overview Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically5 hour agoShareAntony (92)
Technical Support SpecialistInfobloxInfoblox’s Support Team is looking for an ambitious and intelligent individual to join our highly talented group in any major city where Infoblox is based. As a5 hour agoShareCergy-Pontoise (95)
Performance Coordinator (Creator Program) M/F (CDI)JellysmackJellysmack is opening up a new role as a Performance Coordinator. This role is a unique opportunity to:Dive into Jellysmack, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in5 hour agoShareLevallois-Perret (92)
Learning Experience Program ManagerThermo Fisher ScientificThermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Operational Marketing ManagerHitachi Solutions LtdCompany Description Hitachi Solutions comprend ce qu'il faut pour transformer numériquement les organisations, en exploitant la puissance des dernières5 hour agoShareParis (75)