Internship Business Development Representative (BDR) - Italian Market
Who are we?
Digimind's software helps companies to take advantage of Social Media and Competitive Intelligence solutions and expertise for their business. We work with 200+ of the world's best brands, including Lexus, Deloitte, DDB, and GE, to name a few. We are experiencing rapid growth and because our culture is as exciting as our products, we provide a motivating package including fun and games. We have offices in Paris, Grenoble, Rabat, Amsterdam, New York, and Singapore.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will support the business development team in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable in using social media and the internet to identify prospects, being at ease on the phone, in lead generation, qualifying prospects, and mapping accounts.
Key responsibilities :
- Finding prospect in Social Networks and Internet and building industry contact lists
- Mapping strategic accounts and finding the best contact in every business unit
- Supporting the Business Development team in treating the inbound leads, getting them on calls and qualifying their needs
- You detect sales opportunities based on insights analyzed on the web and social media and you propose sales actions to your assigned business development representative and your manager
- Identifying and qualifying prospects at large and medium enterprises across diverse industries
- Multitask between identifying prospects over the phone and email as well as analyzing their needs regarding competitive intelligence
Who are we looking for?
- 1st internship experience in the digital / software world or high value-added industry
- Energetic, fearless attitude – comfortable in phone and email conversations
- Ability to work in a team environment and learn fast
- Stellar organizational, professional and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in English (Italian would be a plus)
The best interns may be proposed a permanent job offer at the end of their internship period.
What do we offer?
We offer a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what's trending in all industries worldwide, as well as:
- An incredible work environment
- Great offices in the heart of Paris
- Paid internship & Navigo refund
- Tickets restaurant
Engagement ManagerTeradataEngagement Manger Company Overview Are you passionate about making large companies smarter and analytics driven? The world’s largest and most analytically6 hour agoShareAntony (92)
Intern - Account RepresentativeC.H. RobinsonOur internship program provides you with the opportunity to make an impact at a Fortune 500 global company. You’ll help some of the world’s most diverse and6 hour agoShareSaint-Priest (69)
Technical Support SpecialistInfobloxInfoblox’s Support Team is looking for an ambitious and intelligent individual to join our highly talented group in any major city where Infoblox is based. As a6 hour agoShareCergy-Pontoise (95)
Performance Coordinator (Creator Program) M/F (CDI)JellysmackJellysmack is opening up a new role as a Performance Coordinator. This role is a unique opportunity to:Dive into Jellysmack, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in6 hour agoShareLevallois-Perret (92)
Learning Experience Program ManagerThermo Fisher ScientificThermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world6 hour agoShareParis (75)