Junior PR & Community Manager (Apprentissage)
AMA Real Estate is an Anglo-French cross-border real estate investment advisory firm founded in 2016 thanks to the cooperation of an international tax attorney, a private banker and a real estate agent. The Firm’s business models and practicing policies are based on investment bank’s Merger & Acquisition departments, focusing on the French Riviera luxury real estate and hospitality market.
Linked to the Management, the Junior Public Relation and Community Manager will:
· Participate in the Firm communication strategy;
· Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies;
· Be in charge of the planning, implementation and managing public relation programs and initiatives including public and private events (conference, client villa tour…);
· Write and review all firm’s marketing documentation and communication;
· Provide, design and review the online content for all social media and professional accounts;
· Respond to customer through social media in a timely manner;
· Build relationship with customers, professionals and journalists;
· Monitor Corporate image of the Firm;
· Check and manage content produced for website and social media channels;
· Develop and implement crisis communication advice and strategy media if needed;
Communication or Journalism Bachelor in apprentice.
Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
Ability to work well independently and self-motivated.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Excellent writing skills (English).
Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
Hands on experience with social media management.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills (French and English).
Knowledge of codes and standard of luxe industry and UHNWI clients.
Excellent Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Wordpress and InDesign skills.
Full business capacity in French and English language.
Please send us your resume (with picture of you) and motivation letter.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, Apprentissage
- Périodes de Travail de 8 Heures
- Anglais (Requis)
Business Development AssistantJLLProviding support:in the coordination of projects in a broad range of locations from Central Europe to Middle Asia to projects by acquiring, analysing, developing and1 hour agoShareHérault
Facilities CoordinatorJLLJob Responsibilities Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility Act as an interface with client, visitors1 hour agoShareAube
Affiliation SpecialistLedgerAs part of its strong growth, Ledger - a technology leader in digital assets and crypto-security solutions - is looking for its Affiliation Specialist. Within the1 hour agoShareParis (75)
Mooring Installation EngineerAnotech EnergyScope of work We are currently looking for a Mooring Installation Engineer. The main missions will be : Review and/or issue internal deliverables: – Installation1 hour agoShareFrance
Apprenti ProductionMSDApprentissage Profil production Flux suspensions #LI-DNI Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as1 hour agoShareIgoville (27)