Sales Associate Solutions Consultant
Genesys offers you an exceptional early career opportunity to join us as an Associate Solutions Consultant, working within our dynamic Pre-Sales team.
Who is Genesys?
Genesys, the world’s #1 Customer Experience Platform, empowers companies to create exceptional omnichannel experiences, journeys and relationships. For over 25 years, we have put the customer at the centre of all we do, and we passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes.
What does an Associate Solutions Consultant do?
As an Associate Solutions Consultant you would work within a pod of experts who come with a varied skill set and together you will develop identified business opportunities. You will get to work in a consultative way to understand customer needs. Once captured, you will be best positioned to advise on which Genesys capabilities the customer should implement and will ultimately benefit from. All available as part of Genesys breadth of Customer Experience solutions, delivered from the cloud as our Experience as a Service!
You will work with all levels of customer organisations tailoring the messaging to meet the needs of various business and technical stakeholders and decision makers.
As an Associate Solutions Consultant you will also learn to run business-focused solution discoveries with customers, where you will host Customer Journey mapping exercises or Customer Experience workshops, to understand their operation and expectation, while demonstrating the value of what Genesys can provide them.
- Working in a high energy dynamic team with a set up that provides every opportunity to thrive.
- A comprehensive Associate Mentoring Program where you will share the experience and learn alongside other new Associates. You will be fully equipped to achieve a long and successful career in Solutions Consulting.
- A training program that includes travel within Europe, and a learning accelerator experience in North America.
- High trust working environment, empowering you to work independently and be self-motivated to create your lasting customer relationships
- A variety of diverse and international career paths
To inspire our customers through technology, using your growing knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Software as a Service
- Gain a deep working knowledge of the omnichannel contact center industry
- Provide strategic support to Sales, including demonstrations, architecture designs, and responses to requests for proposals we receive from customers
- Coordinate Sales, Product Management, Architects, Security, IT Professional Services, to ensure our customers can deliver exceptional experiences to their end customers
- Perform technical validation in our customers’ transformational projects
- Research and delivery of project specific customer demonstrations
- Present, co-create and then prescribe recommendations for new or improved Customer Journeys and Customer Experiences
The minimum you need to succeed:
- Passion, Energy and a Willingness to do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy
- University Bachelor’s degree educated
- You will be an early career professional working already with 0-2 years’ experience or having just successfully completed university education
- Technological know-how of IT-concepts, software-standards best practice, as well as database and networking technologies.
- Able to articulate your opinions on current technology trends
- Strong developed analytical and conceptional capabilities and high customer focus
- Exceptional skills in both French and English language as well as strong presentation potential
- Be a Team Player, be adaptable, be able to multi-task and be ready to travel
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com. .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-FS1
Strategic Buyer (m/f) - InfrastructureAllianz Technology SEAllianz Technology is the international shared service company of the Allianz Group and has its registered office in Munich. Our customers are Allianz companies across19 minute agoShareSeine-Saint-Denis
Affiliation SpecialistLedgerAs part of its strong growth, Ledger - a technology leader in digital assets and crypto-security solutions - is looking for its Affiliation Specialist. Within the19 minute agoShareParis (75)
Opérateur (rice) (H/F) Utilités / Station de Traitement des EffluentsDuPontLe groupe DuPont recherche pour son site spécialisé dans la fabrication de résines échangeuses d'ions, basé à Chauny (02),55 minute agoShareChauny (02)
System Test Engineer (m/f)AirbusAIRBUS DS SLC SAS Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of1 hour agoShareParis (75)
Legal Talent Pool (Roster)World Health OrganizationContractual Arrangement: Multiple contractual arrangements Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): Various : Job Posting: Sep 22, 2020, 10:17:17 AM Closing Date:1 hour agoShareLyon (69)