Vice President Of Sales
Vice President of Sales - SEMEA
The Regional Vice President of Sales will play a critical role in driving enterprise strategy for our award-winning Sales Enablement solution. Ultimately, your insights and experience will be key to the performance of our sales organization as we look to rapidly accelerate our growth and, most importantly the growth and success of our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Drive revenue through new customer acquisition, meeting or exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics in support of our growing EMEA presence
- Develop a deep understanding of our product messaging, technology platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Support and assist sales executives with all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts
- Identify topics and partner with sales trainer to plan product and competitive training sessions
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and broader team
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities
- Partner with Customer Success to provide new customers with a seamless onboarding experience
- Creatively identify and help drive new programs to improve the sales organization
What you bring to the team:
- Strong software or SaaS sales leadership
- 10+ years software or SaaS sales experience with a focus on consultative solutions selling to company lines of business such as Marketing or Sales
- 5+ years of sales management experience in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment
- Keen understanding of the SaaS model, content, and/or cloud technologies
- Proven history of leading teams to achieve quotas and objectives within a complex client acquisition-driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space
- Strong desire and understanding of how to develop people in a supportive, accountable environment and inspire them to give 100% effort and perform at levels higher than they imagined they could achieve
- Excellent coaching skills and sales methodology knowledge allowing you and your team to skilfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
OTE - 320K+ Neg - Stock- Excellent Benefits package
If the above aligns with your experience.
You have extensive experience selling SaaS products and growing a business in SaaS tech-related projects.
You’ve grown regions before and worked with small-medium size tech companies in taking them to the next level?
I would relish the opportunity to tell you about this fantastic client in full and this incredible global tech company who are increasingly making a notable mark in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 150,000.00€ - 160,000.00€ per year
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Online-to-Offline Performance Lead, Go-to-MarketMinimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience in an analytical, problem solving, strategic project management role. Ability3 hour agoShareParis (75)
CUSTOMER & PROCESS COORDINATORValeoJoin Valeo's specialized Aftermarket teams and revolutionize customer relations through digital solutions! The St Denis site is part of the Group's Aftermarket10 hour agoShareSaint-Denis (93)
TAO - Alternances Supply Chain - S2 2021L'OrealJoin our Supply Chain Teams! [Apprenticeships] / [Alternances] -French version below 12-month Apprenticeship starting between July and September10 hour agoShareClichy (92)
Internship Business Development Representative (BDR) - Italian MarketDigimindWho are we? Digimind's software helps companies to take advantage of Social Media and Competitive Intelligence solutions and expertise for their business. We work with12 hour agoShareParis (75)
Technicien Applicabilité dans le domaine des BatteriesSolvayGeneral Information Location: City: Aubervilliers Country: France Region: Europe Job Category: Research & Innovation Job Type: Regular Type of Contract:12 hour agoShareAubervilliers (93)