Analytics, Platform & Technology Senior Customer Engagement Executive (F/M)
Requisition ID: 264521
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The focus of this position is to drive adoption and consumption of our clients and ultimately secure our renewals business for SAP Platform & Technologies (P&T) Cloud Products for a defined set of customers. The Senior Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) is responsible for the post sale day-to-day customer engagement, particularly product onboarding, use-case identification, project initiation, architecture and governance coaching, project companionship, post launch relationship management and renewal negotiations.
The CEE is expected to serve as the primary point of contact post-sales for the customer and to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management. The CEE maintains a close working relationship with other colleagues and customer facing personnel necessary to support assigned accounts (e.g. AEs, GAD, Support, Deals Desk, CRE (if applicable) etc).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Drive Value Realization
- Proactively engage customers post sale to ensure they get maximum value from SAP P&T Cloud Solutions;
- Identify new use cases
- Understand big picture and assist with escalations or critical situations management
Enterprise & Solution Architecture
- Become the technical trusted advisor “Cloud Solution Architect”
- Provide best practices, webinars, thought leadership and project guidance.
- Share project best practices to accelerate deployment and adoption of solutions.
- Drive innovation and have understanding of Innovation framework
Relationship & Retention
- Develop trusting and deep relationships with multiple stakeholders, by interactions in high- or low-touch engagement mode
- Maintain log of interactions, Customer Risk and Health score, Account Plans, etc. in Totango and related solutions
- Manage customer renewal, including full execution of the entire opportunity-to-win cycle (including CRM, pricing, rev rec, legal, forecasting, etc.)
- Identify upsell & cross-sell potential
- Promote customer community by driving participation in customer events (VIP sessions, Reference Program, etc.)
- Improve customer satisfaction over baseline as defined by Net Promoter metrics
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
New CEE team members are especially required to have technical Cloud Architectures experience and can guide customers from technical hands on level to architecture, to strategy as full stack experts.
Experience with cloud solutions, preferably SAP Cloud Platform, HANA Databases (Cloud), Analytics Cloud Solutions
- Capable to understand, explain Cloud Architectures
- Solution understanding of one or more SAP P&T Solutions:
- Professional knowledge in SAP P&T on premises Portfolio, e.g. HANA Databases, BW, Data Warehouse, etc. and/or
- Professional knowledge in P&T Cloud Solution portfolio: SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Databases, Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud Solutions and/or
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, program management, and organizational skills.
- Fluent in French and English language, additional languages are a benefit
- Ability to work effectively in a complex matrix and global environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed deadlines and a track record of achieving personal targets.
- Willingness to travel (up to 30% travel) and ability to adapt for unique business and cultural practices of each region/country.
- Business knowledge of the PaaS markets
- Experienced in Commercial Negotiations and Contracting situations
- Consulting / Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated background in solving issues of scale with out-of-the-box thinking.
- 6+ years of experience working in the IT Industry (Software Engineering, Development Management, Project / Product Management, Pre-sales, Customer Engagement, Customer Success, Preferred Care, Consulting, etc.), of which 4+ years with exposure to external clients (or project experience), either within an SAP cloud solution and/or industry based Solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Vice President Of SalesKaboodle Digital150 000 € - 160 000 € par anVice President of Sales - SEMEA Description The Regional Vice President of Sales will play a critical role in driving enterprise strategy for our award-winning Sales5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Global Media StrategistDeezerCompany Description We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists5 hour agoShareParis (75)
Administrateur Système et support applicatif H/FConduentAbout Conduent: Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients5 hour agoShareRosny-sous-Bois (93)
EMEA Commercial Data ManagerJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesPurpose The purpose of the role is to ensure flawless delivery of the EMEA commercial data into ENSEMBLE platform through data acquisition coordination, master data5 hour agoShareFrance
Full Professor PositionParis-Dauphine UniversityThe successful candidate should be committed to a state-of-the-art research program and will be expected to teach at the graduate and undergraduate levels 128 hours per5 hour agoShareParis (75)