Project Control Manager – Project Control Office F/H
About the POSITION:
Within the framework of its Project Control Office (PCO) activities in the ITER Organization (IO), ALTRAN is looking for a Project Control Manager (PCM) for its Project Control Management Service.
The objective of Project Controls Management is the oversight and integration of all Project Control Areas (Schedule, Cost, Scope, and Risk). The PCM is the co-pilot of the Contract Account Manager (CAM) and as such has a clear understanding of the status of all work execution dimensions (cost, scope, and schedule). The PCM confirms the available project controls information suite is fit for purpose for project management, leads the timely development of improvement plans where this is not the case, prepares variance and status reports for the CAM, answers ad hoc questions on project execution, and performs what-if scenarios to offer options to resolve issues or avoid risks. Through actions and behaviour, the PCMs present a model for others to engender a project delivery culture with actions taken in the overall project interest (balancing IO and Domestic Agencies costs/benefits).
- Master in Civil engineering or Construction Trades or Business School
- Experience: 15 years,
- EPC Project Management and Project Control Fundamentals
- Experience in international environment,
- Strong Earned Value Management and project control skills with sufficient attention to detail while critically being able to summarise issues for senior management attention.
- Proven experience in the implementation and management of large complex projects using Earned Value Management to measure, manage, control, and report project performance,
- Proven experience in working in project control managers with evidential expertise in working within highly technical and regulated projects (within construction phases from design through to commissioning).
- Team spirit oriented, proactive and respect of his own commitments,
- PMP certification,
- Languages: French C1 and English C1,
- Tools: Primavera P6, Cobra, SAP, MS Office (Expert user of Microsoft application suite specifically in the creation and manipulation of table charts and graphs).
Statut : Cadre
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 29 392,00€ à 50 999,00€ par an
- Participation au Transport
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
Deputy Head of HR FranceJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.J.P. Morgan is a leading financial provider and among the top global banks in all product areas. J.P. Morgan's commitment enables us to deliver a broad range of1 hour agoShareParis (75)
Executive Administrative Assistant MarketsJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Core Responsibilities:Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings Complex, high volume email management (where applicable) Client1 hour agoShareParis (75)
Executive Administrative Assistant Wholesale PaymentsJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Core Responsibilities:Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings Complex, high volume email management (where applicable) Client1 hour agoShareParis (75)
People Support Senior AdvisorLUSH CosmeticsPeople Support Senior AdvisorParis, FranceDiversify our future We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and3 hour agoShareParis (75)
ETO Project LeaderSartorius CorporationLeading ETO projects in the aim to design, quote, prototype and industrialize new custom products. The ETO Project Leader will be responsible for managing Engineered to4 hour agoShareAubagne (13)