Publisher Account Coordinator - Alternance/Apprenticeship (H/F)
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a Publisher Account Manager to join the Ad-Operations Team with a direct reporting towards Director of Global Publisher Operations to develop and optimize WorldWide revenue.
Dailymotion has its own video player technology and has launched its own SSP a year ago, and is now looking for advertising experts to help manage monetization with its strategic partners and manage Dailymotion video inventory locally and globally.
- Support the business development team on both new and existing partners
- In cooperation with the Technical AdOps publishers team, co-ordinate the successful launch of the various Dailymotion Services with new partners.
- Identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring some technical developments or operational optimization.
- Supporting the deployment of product projects within a local or a global perspective
- Share knowledge within Dailymotion
- Be responsible for the maintenance and the optimization revenue and performances of our WW publishers partners
- Dashboards monitoring with key KPIs and put in place action plan if any drop : revenue, fill rate, inventory, VTR, CTR, Viwability, IVT….
- Publisher revenue optimization in close relationship with Media Trading, Media Marketplace Operations and Yield management
- Attend Content meetings and business reviews
- Bachelor's degree from business school or university.
- Working experience in an ad-ops or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area from a publisher perspective
- Previous experience in the programmatic or video industry is a plus
- Strong analytical building skills
- Ability to interpret data and trends to derive valuable insights and make recommendations
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful:
- You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.)
- You are adaptable within a fast-changing “start-up” environment.
- You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
- Lieu de travail : Paris 17ème
- Début du contrat : Septembre 2020
- Type de contrat : contrat de professionnalisation ou apprentissage
- Durée du contrat : 12 mois
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
Remote Work Policy
Saving Plan Vivendi
Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
- ️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
ALT 2020 - Gestion de Projet Qualité (H/F)AirbusAirbus Operations SAS Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce2 hour agoShareSaint-Nazaire (44)
INTERNSHIP 2021 - Satellite Flight Dynamics - Automatic Maneuver Detection (mAirbusAirbus Defence and Space SAS Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a2 hour agoShareToulouse (31)
UN ALTERNANT - CHARGE DE DATA SCIENCE (H/F)SanofiSANOFI a pour ambition d'être un Leader Mondial et intégré de la Santé, centré sur les besoins des patients. Rejoignez SANOFI et2 hour agoShareGentilly (94)
ALTERNANCE 2020 + Chargé(e) de communication Hygiène, Sécurité et Environnement (h/f)AirbusAirbus Operations SAS Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce2 hour agoShareToulouse (31)
Marketing CoordinatorGenslerYour Role Gensler’s Munich and Paris office is seeking a multi lingual, creative, motivated, and highly collaborative individual to join our European marketing3 hour agoShareParis (75)