EVP Business Development - Industrials (CPG, Supply Chain)
*** MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SALES EXPERIENCE ***
Our expanding portfolio has created an exciting opportunity for an energized new team member with an exceptional track record in Supply Chain industry. This is a senior level position, empowered to identify, nurture, and close operational consulting projects, while building your network and expanding your influence within industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients to expand upon our fast-growing business in the space. We expect you to have in-depth knowledge of and past experience in Industrials, as well as a credible network to support initial sales meetings and the build-up of your pipeline. As this is a relationship-focused position in a high-touch, high-impact world, the role requires extensive travel and networking to engage potential clients.
As a part of our team, you will lead business development activities for your portfolio, targeting senior executives at brand-name companies around North America, while driving the execution of business development initiatives and the refinement of our sales strategy. With an eye on balancing short-term revenue generation efforts with long-term relationship building, you will work with our team to develop effective sales and marketing tactics to strategically grow our business.
To be successful in the role, you will be an involved relationship manager, a compelling thought leader, and a proud team player, providing valuable insights and sound guidance to help prospects achieve significant operational and financial improvements as they transform their businesses.
Our ideal EVP of Business Development will have the following:
- A proven track record of selling consulting or transformation services to senior level and C-Suite executives
- Demonstrated familiarity with all major functions of the organisational value chain [maintenance / Operations / supply chain / human resources / organisational design] concepts, trends, and emerging technologies
- The ability to build and nurture relationships at a CEO level, working autonomously to demonstrate experience and expertise to business leaders at premier international corporations
- Experience selling complex, large ticket B2B offerings
- Exceptional social skills and leadership abilities, able to collaborate with diverse groups, and persuade, influence, and encourage their peers
- A keen understanding of businesses from end to end, and the ability to match value propositions to specific Chemical client needs
Strong insight into the organisational value chain and their financial structures, including P&L and balance sheets
- The ability to enable prospects and drive understanding through a combination of hard analytical skills and interpersonal excellence
- Commercial creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit to close sales prospects effectively while preserving profitability
- Familiarity with CRM applications, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products and presentation tools
- Extensive experience in Chemicals and/or demonstrated Professional Services sales within such areas
We are seeking ambitious and driven candidates who thrive in a high-energy environment, and who are excited by the opportunity to stake their claim in a fast-growing sector and business
Specific Traits of an AE:
- You are a business leader and not just a sales leader
- You are a self-starter and never wait for direction – you own the process and outcome and willing to roll your sleeves up when needed
- You never wait for “the perfect marketing collateral” or proposal
- You drive relationships and opportunities forward
- You take pride in any people and materials that go in front of our clients
- You mentor and coach our Business Development Coordinators (BDCs) and Business Development Marketers (BDMs) to achieve higher levels of performance
- You step in, from time-to-time, to help manage the practice
Successful candidates can look forward to a competitive salary plus uncapped earnings potential, in addition to a full benefits package.
Proudfoot is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating and celebrity an inclusive workplace environment.
Powered by JazzHR
Deputy Head of HR FranceJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.J.P. Morgan is a leading financial provider and among the top global banks in all product areas. J.P. Morgan's commitment enables us to deliver a broad range of58 minute agoShareParis (75)
Executive Administrative Assistant MarketsJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Core Responsibilities:Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings Complex, high volume email management (where applicable) Client58 minute agoShareParis (75)
Executive Administrative Assistant Wholesale PaymentsJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Core Responsibilities:Advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings Complex, high volume email management (where applicable) Client58 minute agoShareParis (75)
People Support Senior AdvisorLUSH CosmeticsPeople Support Senior AdvisorParis, FranceDiversify our future We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and2 hour agoShareParis (75)
ETO Project LeaderSartorius CorporationLeading ETO projects in the aim to design, quote, prototype and industrialize new custom products. The ETO Project Leader will be responsible for managing Engineered to3 hour agoShareAubagne (13)