Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer – Peak Scientific, France
€competitive + benefits
Location: North of France (and surrounding area)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Field Service Engineer to join our Service division, primarily covering the North of France. You will be responsible for carrying out service visits in France and occasionally other European countries, covering Peak Scientific, industrial and third-party products to maintain the local installed base in operational condition.
Reporting to the France Service Operations Manager, this role will be key in the day-to-day running of Peak France service delivery. You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance, repairs, installations and in-house training across the product range in a professional, prompt and efficient manner.
- Responding effectively and professionally to all customer requests ensuring that HQ Technical Support are informed to record onto Service Management System.
- Providing a clear and accurate service report for all work carried out.
- Maintaining personal stock of parts and carry out monthly inventory checks as required.
- On-going reviewing of service stock held in both the France warehouse and FSE van stock.
- Establishing an effective relationship with Technical Support to ensure a high level of communication and co-operation for all aspects of customer and product support.
- Working with local Technical Support to plan the maintenance schedule for your region each month.
- Informing the Service Manager of all serious customer complaints and escalations.
- Taking the initiative to continually enhance and develop knowledge and understanding of the complete product range.
- Taking the lead in more complex installations involving third party products.
THE CANDIDATE: You will have experience of working with electronics, hydraulic and mechanical systems, with good practical skills and a methodical approach to problem solving. With the ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, you will be self-motivated and able to work autonomously. Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills are essential. Experience of maintaining pressure systems and transportable gases in a similar or related industry would be advantageous.
THE COMPANY: Peak Scientific was established over 20 years, is a leading innovator in the design, manufacture and support of high performance gas generators for analytical laboratories, with direct operations in every continent around the world. This success is a result of a continual focus on manufacturing cutting-edge products and in directly supporting customers across the world with industry-leading service and maintenance. With over 20 overseas offices across every continent and over 500 staff globally, Peak is one of Scotland’s manufacturing success stories of the past decade.
Our values are structured around our colleagues, our customers and our service, and while our approach and atmosphere within the business is fun, friendly and informal, our priority is always on delivering successful outcomes for our customers. At the heart of Peak is a focus on ‘doing the right thing’, it’s an informal approach but one which is well-known and understood throughout our business.
There is a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop within a rapidly expanding technology manufacturing business, in a very energised and challenging environment. If you can see yourself in our global business, please click the Apply button. Please submit your CV in English for consideration.
Analytics, Platform & Technology Senior Customer Engagement Executive (F/M)SAPRequisition ID: 264521Work Area: SalesExpected Travel: 0 - 30%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as18 minute agoShareParis (75)
Product Management Support Analyst CDD 12 moisSartorius Stedim BiotechThe Product Management Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting Product Managers activities in the definition, development and commercialization of new18 minute agoShareAubagne (13)
Deputy Head of HR FranceJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.J.P. Morgan is a leading financial provider and among the top global banks in all product areas. J.P. Morgan's commitment enables us to deliver a broad range of2 hour agoShareParis (75)
People Support Senior AdvisorLUSH CosmeticsPeople Support Senior AdvisorParis, FranceDiversify our future We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and4 hour agoShareParis (75)
ETO Project LeaderSartorius CorporationLeading ETO projects in the aim to design, quote, prototype and industrialize new custom products. The ETO Project Leader will be responsible for managing Engineered to5 hour agoShareAubagne (13)